Saturday, June 23, 2012

Zoe's playdate with Wyatt

I am going to write Zoe's birth story within the next few days, but until then I wanted to share some of this cuteness with you all. Zoe had a fun play date with Wyatt who is 10 days younger than her (She is almost five months! Ah time flies). It was a joy seeing how they played, laughed, and noticed one another. I couldn't get enough of them. Sarah is Wyatt's momma and we met while we both were pregnant in our Bradley Method class. Not only were we pregnant, but we also both have super curly hair. Turns out we have a lot in common and its always fun to meet mommas and share experiences and stories. Here are some cute pictures... Wyatt took a nap which allowed for some sweet pictures..
He is seriously one cute baby! =)
Later on Zoe and I played at home...



We had a wonderful day, and the weather was great. Z is getting so big so fast it seems. I love this stage. =)
 I am still getting used to the blog, so I am sorry if the alignment seems off...I am working on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment