Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fastest eight months of my life.

Zoe is eight months, what?!
She turned Eight Months on October 1st! She is so big, and I can't believe it. I do miss how little she used to be, but I just love every stage she gets to. Every time she does something new, I watch in amazement. She recently started opening drawers. She started playing with the handle, and I can only imagine what she was thinking, it didn't take her a minute and she pulled it right open. All of a sudden she had a screw driver in her hand... don't ask me why it was in a drawer.
I guess I didn't think about it, but I thought it would take her a long time to open a drawer. She can open cabinets, and is into everything. She loves playing with books and magazines, and of course she wants to put everything in her mouth. She is not walking yet, but I know it must be any day now. She has been standing on her own for months and she has good balance. I think as soon as she takes that first step she will just run! I can see it in her eyes, she is ready to go, to venture off and explore this world. She is so much fun, and is the happiest baby in the world. When she is sleepy, she is fussy, she doesn't want to go to sleep. She would much rather play.
She can say Mama, Dada( which came first), Nana( she doesn't call anyone this, she just says it), and bye bye. She can wave, and she does this cute thing when she makes the helicopter sound, she will put her hand to her mouth and move her hands to make another sound. Hahaha I first saw my friend Dee's son Roan do that and it was so cute. She did it the first time on Monday. She loves kids and other babies. And I think she gets a little jealous when Greg and I are playing without her, ha! Its adorable. She loves bananas (who doesn't?) and hates green beans. I am about to start giving her some thicker food because I think she can handle it. She has two bottom teeth that are really sharp, and two top front teeth that are now poking through! Ahhh she is growing up! Lets see, oh she LOVES our dog Elvis. She will laugh at him for no reason. Oh and she loves the vacuum, I can always vacuum without her crying because she will sit and watch me. There are so many little things she does. Right now I am trying to teach her to clap.
She definitely keeps us busy. But in a good way.
Happy EIGHT Months Zoe!





YAY!
She was waving at Elvis!
                                                               Hey Momma!

                                          She just ate a leaf! I don't think she liked it...

 Happy girl.




1 comment:

  1. CUTE! I have nominated your for a blog award! Complete the tag! http://newlywedhares.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete