Monday, September 24, 2012

Here comes Fall...

What better way to welcome Fall then to get outside and hike somewhere? Zoe and I went with my momma to Keown Falls Trail in Lafayette, GA. I can't believe it was my first time hiking there, and I can't wait to go back. I saw a snake, maybe a black kingsnake, he was on his way onto the trail when I came up on him and scared him back into the brush. What a pretty guy, I wanted to pick him up. The trail was fantastic, not long, but great trail with beautiful views. Oh man the fresh air was amazing, I wanted to put up a hammock and hang out for the day. 
I got to buy a hammock first. =)
It was the first time Zoe rode on my back in the Ergo, which she of course loved because she could see what I saw. Mom carried a backpack that had my camera, snacks, and extras for Zoe. I don't know how much it weighed, but mom had to get used to this extra weight she wasn't used too. 
 
We had a great time, and I was so happy to be out there where I belong and smell the air of fall.

We also had a chance to have a little reunion with the couples we took our Bradley Method course with. We had four babies there. Zoe was the only girl, but she didn't feel left out! We had a great time seeing everyone and their little ones, and hearing all their birth stories!






Bunch of cuties!!

We as a family had a wonderful day relaxing on Sunday. Nothing like laying in the grass laughing, have great conversations, drinking coffee, and playing with our precious baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment